STR Series Selection ChartView More
Kollmorgen Microstep Drivers
Kollmorgen's P6000 Stepper Drive
Kollmorgen offers stepper motor drives with the versatility, ease-of-use and cost-effectiveness to suit virtually any stepper positioning application. With microstepping capabilities and no need for feedback systems, these stepper drives offer servo-like positioning with less complexity and a lower total cost. The P6000 is an AC input micro-stepping drive optimized for pairing with POWERPAC and POWERMAX stepper motors. With the simplicity of dip switches and the optimized performance from the complete system, this stepper solution brings increased machine performance without the associated complexity.
- Switch Selectable Current Output from 0.2-5.7 Arms, 8.0 A peak
- 120/240 VAC Input (160/320 VDC Bus)
Kollmorgen's P7000 Series
Kollmorgen's P7000 stepper drives provide you servo-like system performance with the cost and simplicity of a stepper solution. The P7000 combined with Kollmorgen's stepper motors provide unique level of system smoothness, functionality and performance.
- Input voltage: 120 to 240 VAC (1 phase, 50/60 Hz) for a broad range of power sources (model P70360)
- Continuous current: 2.5 Amps; microstep peak current: 3.5 Amps (model P70360)
- Input voltage: 20 to 75 VDC (model P70530)
- Continuous current: 5 Amps; microstep peak current: 7.1 Amps (model P70530)
Pacific Scientific (Kollmorgen) 6400 Series
These modular, high-performance microstepping drives support a broad range of requirements. These drives offer excellent value for low voltage DC input-powered applications.
- Input voltage is from 24 to 75 VDC for a broad range of power sources
- Output current adjustable from 0.625 to 5 Amps RMS with 3-position DIP switch