Positioning Systems & Robots
SCARA (Selective Compliant Assembly Robot Arm) Robots and Table Top Robots from IAI America are ideal for high speed, precision operations such as sealing, dispensing, parts insertion, assembly, and more. Features include:
Off-the-shelf SCARA robots for every application:
- Wall & ceiling mount
- Water resistant
- High speed
- Longer z-axis
Easy to Use:
- No programming experienced required
- Built-in palletizing
- 3D path capability
Easy to Integrate:
- Vision (compatible with all major vision systems)
- Profibus, DeviceNet, CC-Link, & Ethernet Network Communication
SCARA Robot Specifications:
With a current maximum horizontal reach of 800 mm and a maximum vertical reach of 300 mm, the IX Series SCARA robots features a maximum payload capability of 10 kg and a maximum speed of over 7000 mm per second.
- Maximum speed of 7121mm/sec
- Minimum cycle time less than 0.5 seconds*
- Maximum rated payload of 10 kg
- Full interpolated path motion capability
- Minimum positioning repeatability of ±0.015 mm
- Vertical axis with 200 or 300 mm stroke and 360° rotation
*Based on a 1" upward move, 12" horizontal move, 1" down move and return using the IX-500-200 SCARA robot.
IAI’s complete family of Positioning Systems and Robots includes:
- Super-Large SCARA Robot IX-1000/1200 - The latest addition to our offerings is the super-large SCARA series boasting an arm length of 1200 mm and payload of 50 kg, both of which are the largest among all our SCARA robots.
- IX SCARA Series - The IX Series achieves the best-in-class from high-speed performance and load capacity to positioning repeatability. The IX is also known for its user-friendliness, lineup, and cost performance.
- IX High-Speed SCARA - The new IX High-speed SCARA has been improved to achieve higher speeds and reduced cycle times. The easy to program SCARA is offered in a wide variety of sizes and mounting options.
- IX-120 / 150 Ultra Compact SCARA - The IX-120 / 150 is an Ultra Compact unit capable of driving a maximum payload of 1 kg. It has a maximum work envelope of 300 mm in a small installation space of 47 mm wide and 132 mm deep, enabling significant size reduction of your production line.
- IX-NNN / NNC Ultra Compact / Cleanroom SCARA Robot - A Palm-Sized unit capable of driving a maximum payload of 1kg. New models of 180-mm arm length and cleanroom specification were added to the lineup, further extending the utility and applications of the IX-NNN / NNC series.
- TT Table-Top Series Robots - Compact, easy to use, high-performance tabletop robots are available at amazingly low prices. The TT employs a rigid base, ball screw and servo control motor for precision and eliminating missteps.
- High-speed Cartesian Robot CT4 - Introducing “Cartesian 4 Axis” — A high-speed Cartesian robot that shortens assembly/inspection cycle times by operating at high speed, ensuring high rigidity and demonstrating excellent straight moving performance!
- ISPA/ICSPA Single-Axis & Cartesian Robot Series - The ISPA is a high-precision positioning system comprised of a base, linear guides, ball screw and AC Servo motor. It achieves high rigidity through a smaller size and a Base-Integrated Guide Structure.
- ROBO Cylinder® IK Series Multi-Axes - The extensive lineup of the IK Series offers many multi-axes variations and can be easily integrated and prepared to your specific needs. The IK Series includes everything needed for fast and easy assembly.
- NS / LSA ISA Cartesian System - Multi-slider Type Cartesian robots in both NS and LSA Linear Servo versions. Available in 2 to 6 axes, the high performance actuators will enable operations requiring long stroke and high acceleration / deceleration.
Selection TablesView More