Motorized Belt Driven Stages
Founded in Japan in 1976, with American headquarters established in 1989, IAI designs, manufactures, and markets a complete line of motion control systems. As the established world leader in linear electric actuators and low cost, high performance SCARA robots, they provide over half of all linear actuators sold in Japan and are a leading source of advanced plug & play automation throughout North America and the world. IAI’s Programmable Belt Driven Motorized Stages combine high moment load capacity with high speed capability producing a positioning actuator with exceptional torsional rigidity and reliability.
- AC Servo Motor
- Maximum stroke length: 2500 mm
- Maximum speed: 1750 mm/sec
- High rigidity base structure
- Double slider option for large moments and overhang
- Highly durable urethane composite timing belt
- High base resistance to torsional deformation
Why choose IAI?
- Complete System Solutions: Instead of building a robotics system from scratch, design engineers can purchase fully-functional units from IAI and begin production sooner.
- Easy Integration: IAI’s straightforward programming language and pre-formatted products make it easy to integrate their products with other components. You’ll be up and running in no time.
- Fast Delivery: Most parts and miscellaneous items are available for immediate shipment. Delivery of standard products is within four to six weeks.
- Cost: Buying off-the-shelf Intelligent Actuator products is more cost-effective than building your own, and puts your project into production sooner.
- Value: IAI’s products provide the best price-to-quality value on the market.
Selection ChartsView More