Entry Level HMIs
Entry Level HMI’s are low-cost simple key operated panels with 4x20, 120x32 or 240x64 pixel displays.
All Exor HMI Panels feature:
- Powerful and intuitive programming with the UniOP Designer software
- Dual-driver communication capability,
- Support of more than 130 communication drivers for industrial devices
- Optional modules for fieldbus systems (Profibus DP, DeviceNet, CANopen, Interbus) and Ethernet
- Display data in numerical, text and bargraph format
- Dynamic graphic objects
- Recipe data storage
- Keyboard macro editor
- Alarms and historical alarm list
- Eight level password protection
Exor R&Ds’ family of Entry Level HMI solutions includes:
- Exor ePAD HMI Panels - compact low cost products yet extremely rich in functionality. Exor’s ePAD’s are the ideal solution to scale-down in size and price applications based on less compact and less performing products. Unique features include scalable fonts for effective presentation of information.
Exor MD HMI Panels - compact low cost products yet extremely rich in functionality. These products support the rich common functionality of the UniOP operator panels.
Exor CP HMI Panels - compact HMI devices with 5 function keys, numerical keypad and 20 characters display.