AMC has been manufacturing servo drives for over 25 years, with over 2 million servo axes built and shipped worldwide. Their core business is Servo Drives. These servo drives can be found all over the world in the highest performance applications, the harshest environments as well as working reliably in day to day operations throughout the world. They have over 400 standard products that Electromate carries. We can be your one-stop servo drive supplier and if we don’t already have what you need, remember that modifications and customs are our specialty!
Servo drives from AMC can be found in numerous global industrial and commercial applications:
- medical diagnostic imaging and radiological treatment systems
- semiconductor wafer transfer mechanisms, wafer polishing, dicing and IC packaging machinery
- computer controlled multi-axis robots; animatronic and cinematic camera motion
- traction, steering, braking and throttle controls for AGV's and other electric vehicles
- uggage scanning and bio-hazard homeland security monitoring systems
- machine tools and automated assembly methods as well as many other machines requiring precision control of torque, velocity and position of parts and processes.
Click on the following YouTube link to view a library of Advanced Motion Controls Product Videos.